This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Vital Grow Inc. (the “Physical Goods”).
Limitation of Damages
In no event shall Vital Grow Inc. be liable for consequential damages for breach of this warranty.
Vital Grow Inc. warrants the Physical Goods to be free of all defects in material and workmanship for 3 years from the date of purchase. This warranty extends to the original buyer only.
Within the period of this warranty, Vital Grow Inc. will repair or replace, free of charge; any part proving defective in material or workmanship. All warranty repairs and service must be performed by an authorized Vital Grow Inc. technician.
All expenses related to replacing or repairing a defective part under this warranty shall be assumed by Vital Grow Inc.
This warranty does not apply to any costs, repairs, or services for the following:
- Repairs necessitated by use other than intended use (composting) of the product.
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, accidents, alterations, or improper installation.
- Corrective work necessitated by repairs made by anyone other than a Vital Grow Inc. authorized service technician.
- Any Physical Good which has had the model/serial numbers sticker removed.
- Any Physical Good which has had any component, internal or external, modified, altered, or tampered with in any way, without express written permission granted by Vital Grow Inc.
How to Obtain Warranty Service
Upon discovery of any defect, malfunction, or nonconformity of the Physical Goods, the buyer may choose the following option for obtaining warranty service and repairs.
To obtain warranty service, the buyer must first contact Vital Grow Inc. to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for the buyer.
When mailing Physical Goods for service or repairs, the buyer should carefully pack the Physical Goods, preferably in the original packing materials. We accept no liability for products damaged during shipping as a result of improper packing. The buyer should include a copy of the original purchase receipt and clearly indicate the model and serial numbers of the unit(s) needing service or repair. A prepaid return label will be provided to the buyer by Vital Grow Inc. and will need to be printed and affixed to the package by the buyer.